Thursday, September 3, 2015

So, NOW summer wants to show up?

Jeesh. Last month, August, we had temps in the 70's and 80's.....maybe a few days in the 90's. Strange for August. Now we are in September...and we are having a full week in the 90's. But we know, soon, we will have our fall like temps...and I for one can't wait. The gardens are finishing up....but still giving enough to keep me a little busy. Now, those pigs.....jeesh. Everyone tells me just how smart pigs are....well...I beg to differ. Remember I made a waterer for them? Well, they still have not learned how to drink from the nipples. So, with the temps in the 90's today....my plan is to make sure the barrel is full today with cold water....then take peanut butter and smear it on the nipples. THAT should work.....right? I mean, they should go biting on the nipples trying to eat the peanut butter...and realize water is coming out. I plan to wait until later this afternoon, when they should be good and thirsty. Hope this works....because I have no idea what else to try. Wish me luck! I have been off of work for 2 weeks....and trying to get things ready for fall. Of course that can't last forever....back to work soon. Then I will be pulling double duty again. I better go eat my cheerios'

No comments:

Post a Comment