Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Baby, it is HOT HOT HOT!

IF you have been blessed to have AC in your home...and you are sitting inside waiting on this heat to break, don't forget, those critters outside are still HOT! By 10 am today, i was already changing into my second set of clothing. The first set was drenched in sweat. Yes, I have AC in my home..and it is WONDERFULLY cool in here. However....my animals come first. After all....THEY are who I am. Running water all morning....wetting yards...making sure the fans are positioned just right. Mowed the back yard before I could put laundry on the line....second load hanging now...third waiting to go out. Whew! The heat and humidity can be killer....so be safe...work safe....hydrate....hydrate....hydrate!!!!! Take breaks...no need to rush through those chores. For me, I am going to get my last load of wash on the line...do a welfare check on the critters...then take instruction from them..I am going to lay low for a few hours. It is too hot to be out there running around. Maybe I will get out the crock pot, and get something going for supper....something easy that will not heat up the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment