Sunday, July 12, 2015

I feel like a broken record.....

So, guess what we got today?? Uh hu...I know what you are saying, and your right.....MORE RAIN! About 04:30 this morning we had a doozy of a storm come through. So much lightening....loud thunder....and the rain...wow. We ended up with 3 inches of rain in about an hour. I was awakened by Caesar landing on top of me....all 100 pounds of him! What a rude awakening. Then Aladdin jumps up and lays in my face...both of them scared to death of the storm and shaking so bad I thought we were having an earthquake! So, there went my time in bed.did my morning rituals....potty, coffee, meds....but this morning I did it with 2 dogs almost glued to my feet. After the rain was over, the temps quickly climbed to the low 90's. It was miserable outside. I stayed in as much as I could, and finished the laundry. Tomorrow we are supposed to get more rain and more high temps. I can handle the heat, just not this humidity. CRAZY weather. I am worried about the gardens this year...with all the rain, nothing is wanting to ripen...praying for some sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. I'll send you some sunshine if you send us some rain

    Denise in hot, muggy but dry Tennessee

    ReplyDelete